A microscopic home.

this is a literary blog. i'm literate so i must have something to say. hopefully.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well I have arrived in Ottawa. What an exhausting day saturday/sunday/monday was. yes it was one nice long day. On saturday I saw court lajoie playing at Blackwater. Excellent as always. I'm going to be taking some promo shots for her soon, so look for those. She is great. I'll add her link to the side so you guys can hear her music.

Afterwards I met up with Iain and we hung out with our friend Tiff till late in the night smoking drugs and discussing things. Sort of a last night out kind of thing. Which was nice. Then I got little to no sleep that night and was up at 9:30 for breakfast at the Olympia with Iain. Here's a secret at the Olympia. If you order the Olympian breakfast for only $6.25, it feeds two ppl. If you're looking for cost effective, Olympia is your place. ha. oh I love sarnia. Anyways after that I had to piece together the zines to bring to Ottawa.

Then at four, I went and shot pictures with the Chocolate Robots. They were so much fun and some how convinced me to allow them to a. ride towards me on bicycles with no chains, hop a fence and desecrate a graveyard. haha. not really. just with sparklers and our bodies. The shoot went really well. I'll post some up in a few days. Ryan's monitor is failing here and therefore it is nearly impossible to edit pictures.

So right after the shoot I was ushered off to London by my parents to catch the bus here, and from 9:15pm-5:00am I was riding the exciting greyhound. I would like to personally thank the woman who sat beside me for five hours and kept elbowing me in the side. Thank you so much. Shared a joint with a girl during our stop between Toronto and Ottawa. Woke up in the city.

Finally got a bit of sleep and then spent the afternoon catching up with adam, and then ryan who I hadn't really seen as he had class all day long. Then sock ryan and I made the trek to The Bronson Centre to see Bright Eyes. I got a lot of great pictures. It was held in this old school auditorium, and they use the concerts to fund social programs in the centre. It's a really cool venue. Anyways, there were actual seats like in public school. but luckily a camera allows you the ability to sit cross legged right in front of the stage. It was a great show. Lots of energy. But my god is conor oberst an alcoholic.

Then we headed to a royal oak, had a pitcher and some food and discussed.

Now here I am. Tree reading tonight. Visitation with friends tomorrow night. If anyone is in ottawa and wants to do something, email me. i'm bored! all my friends are in summer school. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home