A microscopic home.

this is a literary blog. i'm literate so i must have something to say. hopefully.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

a mish mash of images from the last two days ( in no particular order)

merry chrismas everyone, though I know it alread passed


there is obviously no order here. but at least it shows I have range? ha. oh well. sarnia. the people in the pictures are chris and ryan. Some of the places include Sarnia Docks, Centennial Park, my front yard. If I get them done tonight, I also went to a wicked laundromat down the street from my house and took some good pictures.




see people in ottawa: this is how warm sarnia is! all the snow in the ice pictures I took earlier this week at centennial's shore, have melted! And there is barely any snow! I wore a light coat today and no mittens. ha!



























1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Earl said...

And in Ottawa we have freezing drizzle melting all the snow away. Thanks for keeping up the pics. They're great.

7:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home