A microscopic home.

this is a literary blog. i'm literate so i must have something to say. hopefully.

Friday, January 06, 2006

thirty five minutes and a camera.

I woke up late today to a clear sky. I only had an hour before my doctors appointment this afternoon, but I could not pass up the chance of sun. So I went out for about thirty-five minutes. My hands got awfully cold. The seagulls were traumatizing, and I feel guitly for exploiting their death. But I happened on them suddenly and it was quite unexpected. I screamed, obviously. But I stood where I was and zoomed in. There were three birds. I have no idea what happened, but it was scary being on that beach.

So here was thirty five minutes of my day. the rest was rather dull anyways.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home