A microscopic home.

this is a literary blog. i'm literate so i must have something to say. hopefully.

Monday, October 17, 2005

School can suck my ass.

How eloquent my title is. So poetic.


Yesterday I did the reading at Chapters for Bywords Fall shindig. Yes I said it. Anyways, it went okay. Half way through the first poem my leg started shaking. I thought I was going to topple over. Apparently no one else really noticed, so at least that's positive. When trying to read "offspring" I stumbled a bit, but it's hard work reading mean poetry about your mother in front of strangers.

The next two weeks are hell school wise. I have a midterm this wednesday for History of Photography, a midterm next Monday for Greek and Roman Art and Archaeology. A painting that needs to be done for Greek and Roman Art, along with a presentation on the 31st, and a paper due for Greek and Roman Literary Genres due on the 1st of November. Plus work, and class, and poetry readings and I have taken on my mothers case against Workers Compensation, all 520 pages of it.

Excuse me while I go have a panic attack.

I have some new pictures from the thanksgiving feast held here on saturday. A couple new polaroids. When I find them time, I'll share them with the world.

Lately haven't been able to write anything. I dont' know whats wrong. Hopefully it's just stress.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Earl said...

I did notice your leg shaking, but reading stuff to an audience is a shakey thing, no worries. You did great! Good luck with those mid-terms and assignments.
Amanda

4:32 a.m.  
Blogger Stephen Rowntree said...

Kafka's legs shook with oedipal impunity; shaking is good, as are apple-hard backs, segemented of course. Keep going, and moving and going and then some...We need more inspired young poets such as you. Thanks.

Stephen

6:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home