A microscopic home.

this is a literary blog. i'm literate so i must have something to say. hopefully.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

today, my last day in ottawa.

Here is a rundown of what my day has been like so far. I've been here for about a week an a couple days. It was pretty okay. Got to see some people which was nice. So here is a documentation of my very last day:

woke around noonish. Saw the sky. Ths sky was beautiful. Took some pictures so I could keep the sky forever:





after I did that I watched this wicked episode of price is right and had a great idea for a story. Price is Right on Acid. Imagine that. Bob Barker would scare the shit out of you. Anyways, no one steal that. I want to see what I can do with it.

I went to the grocery store bought some diet coke and candy and sat around reading bukowski poetry and listening to neutral milk hotel and Radiohead.

Theme song for the day:



Exit Music (For A Film)
Wake from your sleep,
the drying of your tears,
Today we escape, we escape.

Pack and get dressed
before your father hears us,
before all hell breaks loose.

Breathe, keep breathing,
don't lose your nerve.
Breathe, keep breathing,
I can't do this alone.

Sing us a song,
a song to keep us warm,
there's such a chill, such a chill.

And you can laugh a spineless laugh,
we hope your rules and wisdom choke you.

And now we are one
in everlasting peace,

we hope that you choke, that you choke,
we hope that you choke, that you choke,
we hope that you choke, that you choke.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thorr said...

Last days - it`s always sad..

By the way, all album of Radiohead here: http://www.mp3sugar.com/out.dhtml?q=radiohead&aff=2160

11:46 a.m.  
Blogger John MacDonald said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home