A microscopic home.

this is a literary blog. i'm literate so i must have something to say. hopefully.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I was asked yesterday if I define myself more as a photographer or as a poet.

I'm not sure there's any difference.

When I write and I shoot, my aim is to collect moments. I want to understand them, I want to feel them. I love how precious moments are. I shoot the same why I write: careful detail to colours and description that are lost on most eyes and minds. I want people to see the world like I do. I want them to feel it like I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

but now everyone can go capture moments with their digital cameras. but the difference is passion. I still beleive moments aren't precious until they're done. It would be really nice to lock yourself in a moment..don't you think?!

1:10 a.m.  
Blogger Dave said...

depends how long you define a moment to be.

8:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home